Photography and Product Styling Masterclass
Are you looking to create great visual content for your business? Do you need help taking Instaworthy photos on your smart phone? Do you have a DSLR camera you’d like to get to know better? Wondering how you’re going to keep your hungry social media feeds fed?
This practical, hands-on workshop is designed to help small business owners, savvy makers, content creators and marketing peeps style and shoot great photos.
Bring along whatever camera you have (yep, anything from smartphones to point-and-shoots to DSLRs), and we’ll give you the insiders tips and tricks to taking gorgeous shots.
Vingette stations, flatlay surfaces and still life spaces will be setup with props to shoot – or bring your own to play and practice with.
About Kylie Lewis (OfKin) and Matthew Henry (Oak & Ink)
Kylie Lewis is founder of Of Kin, a collective of business catalysts and digital strategists, specialising in content marketing. She currently has 12,834 photos on her iPhone6+, and counting.
Matthew Henry is founder of Oak and Ink, a professional photographer, graphic designer and content creator. Follow his ingenious Instagram account as he works his way through the Pantone colour swatch book, one shade at a time.
- Learn how to take Instaworthy photos on your smart phone, DSLR or point-and-shoot camera
- Gain insider tips and tricks for taking gorgeous shots.
- Learn to shoot a range of vingettes, flatlays and still life spaces arrangements
- Learn insider tips and tricks for taking great shots.
- Access to vingette stations, flatlay surfaces and still life spaces set up with props to shoot.
- Expert advice on how to utilise what you've got to take brilliant Instaworthy content!
- Morning tea provided
- Please bring whatever camera you have – anything from a smart phone, DSLR or a point and shoot. We’ll also have a small number of Olympus cameras to use during the session
- Bring props from your business to use during the session.
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. If you do miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund or transfer.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes, however, let’s face it… sometimes shit happens! Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Work-Shop or organised by Work-Shop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Work-Shop’s premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Work-Shop.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Work-Shop.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Work-Shop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Work-Shop classes and events or on Work-Shop’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Work-Shop promo material)
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. If you miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. Email email@example.com to organise a refund.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.