Great Sex Matters
Drawing on ancient sexual teachings, Tara O’s incredibly popular workshop Great Sex Matters hands you the keys to unlock your sexual pleasure.
A fun and informal girls night out, you can expect loads of laughter and sexy tips, plus a few saucy stories thrown in.
This class is the perfect introduction into how you can harness your sexuality to change your life, transform your relationships and become the happiest, (and sexiest) lady you know!
There is NO nudity involved. The intension of this class is for beautiful women to gather together and enjoy expanding their ideas around sex, relationships and of course their own sexy self!
About Tara O
Tara is incredibly passionate about changing ideas around sexuality in the 21st century. Drawing on beliefs from ancient sexuality teachings, Tara is on a mission to transform the way we explore sexuality.
A former Sex and Relationship writer for Cosmopolitan, Tara’s frustration at the limited ideas around sexuality forced her to start her a pleasure revolution.
Tara is the author of Wildly Irresistible, 6 keys to becoming the hottest (and happiest) woman you know.
- Gain an understanding of the basic principles of Tantra and how it will change your life!
- Learn the two main types of orgasm (and why one is much more fun than the other)
- Discover the secrets to more powerful and intense orgasms
- Explore sexual energy, why it’s so important and how to get more of it.
- Gather techniques to create radical intimacy and connection with yourself and with your partner
- Learn how to blow your partner’s mind with the best ever Tantric Sex Massage. This alone is worth coming for!
- Every participant will receive a copy of Tara’s beautifully designed Tantric Sex Guide containing useful information and practical tips and ideas from the workshop
- One carrot per person
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the event commencing. If you do miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. For cancellations prior to the 48 hour cut off, email firstname.lastname@example.org to organise a refund or transfer.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes, however, let’s face it… sometimes shit happens! Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.
Anyone partaking in any classes or coming to any events at Work-Shop or organised by Work-Shop must agree to these terms and conditions.
1.) LIABILITY WAIVER
- Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property property brought into Work-Shop’s premises.
- Any physical injuries sustained as a result of participating in any class or event organised by Work-Shop.
I agree to take on full responsibility for any damages, injuries and for physical and/or personal property, which I might incur whilst participating in classes and/or events organised by Work-Shop.
2.) PHOTO & VIDEO
I agree to give Work-Shop unrestricted publishing rights for any photographs or videos taken at Work-Shop classes and events or on Work-Shop’s premises. (Don’t worry, we’ll only these use to show others how much of a rad time you’re having through social media, newsletters, blogs, website and general Work-Shop promo material)
Work-Shop requires 48 hours notice in writing prior to the class for a full refund or transfer. If you miss this window, earn some extra karma points and give your ticket to one of your buddies. Email email@example.com to organise a refund.
We’ll do our darndest to run all scheduled classes. Most of our classes must have a minimum of 5 participants before we can put them on. In the event that a class is cancelled, students will be notified via text message or email and entitled to a full refund or credit.